The Rotary Club of Louisville is one of the oldest and largest Rotary Clubs in the world. We are proud to be Louisville’s premier fellowship of business, professional and civic leaders dedicated to selfless humanitarian and civic service and improving lives in our ever-changing community and world.
Regular Active Membership. Candidates must be adults of good character who reflect the rich diversity of leadership in our community and hold a position of significant influence in their organization and/or community. Examples include:
- Senior leader in a company or non-profit
- Civic volunteer who chairs a Board or exceptional community endeavor
- Entrepreneur who founded a start-up (in operation for at least one year)
- Principal, owner, corporate officer or managing partner of a business concern
- Head of a congregation
- Retiree from a position of significant influence
- Young Professional Rotarian. Each year, we offer a select number of memberships to individuals age 39 or younger who hold an important position in their organization and demonstrate exceptional community leadership.
- Corporate Membership. For organizations that wish to have multiple leaders join the Club, we offer a Corporate Membership which allots two membership slots. One must be held by the President/CEO; the second membership may be shared among up two or three additional senior leaders. Any two members may attend lunch meetings.
To learn more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.